- Production of powders and fine sands of limestone and dolomite for glass factories, premixed dry mortars, agglomerated floor tiles agglomerated with cement or resins (0÷3 mm/0÷8 mm)
- Grinding of clays for production of roof tiles, bricks, extruded floor tiles
- This machine is designed for contemporary drying and grinding of wet raw materials with moisture content in the range 4-8% (depending on the raw material)
- Capacity range: 25÷60 ton/hour
- Llimestone, marble, calcium carbonate, dolomite
fine powder and sand for production of: premixed dry mortars, terrazzo tiles, animal feed, glass industry
pre-grinding before calcining
refining for production of: plaster of Paris, plaster for ceramic moulds, special plasters
dry grinding for: bricks, roof tiles, dressed floor tiles, abrasives, refractories, ceramic products for recycling in new production
- Waste of bricks
red earth for tennis court, chamotte for ceramic bodies
scraping of pellets of washed kaolin
- Waste of industrial products, such as:
calcium oxide, hydrated lime, chemical products, horn and nails, petroleum coke, coal, metal alloys
The twin rotor construction of our hammer mills ROTODUE 4M – 4MXP – 4GX – 4GZ offers the following interesting advantages:
- Double volume of grinding chamber and double surface of the discharge grate, for a given width of the mill. The capacity of the mill and the throughput of hot gaz for drying are, by consequence, increased consistently.
- The machine can work at high tip speed.
- The mill can be adapted to many different applications, even with relatively abrasive materials, with proper choice of feed opening position and rotor type.
- Ideal for production of products minus 0,5 ÷ 3 mm., depending on installation and working conditions.
- The product shape is well rounded or poliedric.
- Fine grinding of friable materials of medium hardness and abrasiveness.
- Contemporary drying and grinding blowing hot gas through the mill.
- Strong construction and easy maintenance.
|TYPE||ROTODUE 4M GX 500||ROTODUE 4M GZ 750||ROTODUE 4M GX 1000|
|Feed inlet||mm||300 x 570||300 x 780||300 x 1120|
|Maximum feed size:|
|– with disc rotor/swinging hammers||mm||40||40||40|
|– with drum rotor/fixed hammers||mm||100||100||100|
|Requested power||kW||2 x 45 ÷ 55||2 x 75 ÷ 90||2 x 90 ÷ 110|
The data and characteristics of this table are informative and subject to change without prior notice.