Definition of mixing: the process whereby the mixture components are perfectly mixed so that all small volumes of predetermined size have the same proportions as the total predetermined limits.
You can ask to our technical department the efficiency diagram of our TP MIX evaluated as the best mixer on the market.
In the TP MIX mixer you can:
- Add small amounts of powder (ppm)
- Add small amounts of liquid (ppm)
- Add solid fat (shortening) or liquid fat
- Add liquid with high viscosity
- Coat particles or pellets
- Add fibers
Mixing problem? Call us, we have mixers to test your product.
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Mining industry
- Metallurgical industry
- Animal feed industry
- Fishfood industry
- Plastics industry
- Ceramic industry
- Dry premix for building
- Standard construction in carbon steel. On demand, total or partial construction in stainless steel or aluminium.
- Special construction for abrasive materials with interchangeable protection plates for casing and paddles.
- Welded execution. The head walls of the casing may be flanged.
- Bearings external to the mixing chamber.
- Sealings with stuffing box or, on demand, with air washing.
- Drive with geared motor and chain transmission.
- Large discharge hatches on mixer’s bottom allow a quick and easy discharge without segregation.
- Large lateral hatches for inspection and cleaning.
- Low power consumption with reduced working cost.
- Low speed of paddles:
- gentle mixing action, suitable for fragile materials
- minimum wear
- none heating of mixed product
- Simple and strong construction, with standard mechanical components.
- Versatile for liquid addition.
|Model||Rated capacity (lt)||Installed power HP (kW)|
|TP- 20||20||1 (0,75)|
|TP- 60||60||3 (2,2)|
|TP- 120||120||5,5 (3,7)|
|TP- 200||200||7,5 (5,5)|
|TP- 350||350||7,5 (5,5)|
|TP- 500||500||10 (7,5)|
|TP- 1000||1.000||20 (15)|
|TP- 1500||1.500||30 (22)|
|TP- 2000||2.500||40 (30)|
|TP- 2500||2.500||40 (30)|
|TP- 3600||3.600||50 (37)|
|TP- 5000||5.000||60 (45)|
The data and characteristics of this table are informative and subject to change without prior notice.