- Grinding mills designed for medium-small productions (20÷1000 Kg/hour) of: foodstuffs, dried vegetables, chemical products, minerals
- Different types of rotors, grinding plates and screens allow to pulverize many materials to obtain powders minus 0,5 mm and granules in the range 0÷10 mm
The impact mill type “X” is also suitable for cryogenic grinding.
The material is fed into the middle of the machine and the rotor throws it up against the toothed armour plates lining the grinding chamber.
The screen is placed at the bottom, and holds back the material particles until the desired degree of fineness is reached.
Different types of rotor can be supplied: wing-beater, swinging hammers, or rigid hammers.
The machine can be changed from one execution to another by merely replacing a few parts.
Our technical department will suggest the type most suitable for your kind of works.
- Body of cast iron or welded stainless steel
- Interchangeable toothed armour plates in carbon steel or in stainless steel Aisi 304/316
- Interchangeable rotor in carbon steel or in stainless steel
- Suitable hole grate (0,2÷10 mm)
- Very easy cleaning and replacement of worn parts
- Easy operation and high efficiency
WING BEAR ROTOR “P-TYPE”
|SIZE||X 00 P||X 0 P||X 1 P||X 2 P|
PIN TYPE ROTOR
|SIZE||X 0 D||X 1 PL|
RIGID HAMMERS TYPE
|SIZE||X 00 S||X 0 S||X 1 S||X 2 S|
The data and characteristics of this table are informative and subject to change without prior notice.