Grinding of ceramic bodies with moisture content less than 7% for bricks, roof tiles and other ceramic products, where a granulometry 0,6÷2 mm is required. Classification is obtained with vibrating screens.
- In many cases the COMBI mill can grind the oversize from the screens
- Pre-grinding of clays before fine grinding with pendular mills
- The high percentage of useful product produced directly by the COMBI mill, contributes to the best performance of the plant
- Waste of bricks, tiles, chamotte
For addition to ceramic bodies.
- Calcium carbonate, marble, dolomite
Production of sands with optimal granulometry distribution for successive classification for premixed dry mortars.
- Waste of various industrial product
Refractories, glass, ceramic products, recycling in the new production.
- Other products
Calcium oxide, hydrated lime, chemical products, petroleum coke, metal alloys.
- Casing of welded sheet of high thickness protected inside by interchangeable elements. Two service doors, which can be quickly opened by means of a hydraulic system, allow the easy replacement, in safety conditions, of wear parts
- Changeable impact plate for the first size reduction, cast in a wear resistant alloy, mounted on a swinging arm in model BS 11 and BS 22. Models BSR 11 and BSR 22, without this plate, have smaller dimensions in height and accept feed product up to 50÷80 mm
- Grinding toothed plates, cast in a wear resistant alloy with high percentage of Chrome, that can be easily replaced. If it is necessary to reduce the grinding action, these plates can be supplied smooth
- Rotor with 8 fixed hammers cast in a wear resistant alloy, usable on 4 edges
- Bar grate with adjustable opening that can be easily replaced through the service doors
|TYPE||BS 11||BSR 11||BS 22||BSR 22|
|Feed opening||mm||400 x 760||300 x 760||400 x 1190||300 x 1190|
|Max feed size||mm||200||60||200||60|
|Speed||rpm||800 – 1200||800 – 1200||800 – 1000||800 – 1000|
|Required power||kW||75 – 90||75 – 90||110 – 160||110 – 160|
|Feeding capacity||t/h||20 – 40||20 – 40||35 – 70||35 – 70|
|Noise level without noise insulation system*||db||95||95||95||95|
*The noise level could change depending on the working conditions.
The data and characteristics of this table are informative and subject to change without prior notice.